Thursday, March 15, 2007

When it rain it pours.....

Looks like it is going to be a tough month. Billing and collection is way below target. The boss is edgy....

The projects to be hand over today is delayed. Tomorrow morning the whole team will be farked by the customer. TPC with DBKL is in the morning too...... So I got to split myslef into two.... I just cant let my team got farked... I have to be with them....

Issues with the Ministry is still not resolved. Hopefully when we meet the minister next Thursday, issues can be resolved. Some how I have the feeling, even my boss will be farked this time!

And that pain in the arse is still there...... Still trying to find ways to "kill" that company.... Why do I feel I am the one who will be the sacrificial lamb???

Thank God, tomorrow is Friday!!! Erm does it make a difference?? I guess not......

7 comments:

Nour said...

Hey DG,
it makes loads of difference when it is a FRIDAY tomorrow..hehehe everyone will be in a good mood! Dont worry, I dont think you will be the suicidal goat.. HAve a great weekend!

Freak and Geek said...

have a sexy weekend?

Dade Ghost said...

Nour, u too have a great weekend. I am sure u have plans to bring your family somewhere. Me, will be having lunch with the family on Saturday... then attend wedding on Sunday... not so exciting....

Freak... hehehe... I bet u will have a sexy weekend.... me.. hehehe. if balding and pot belly is sexy.. then I will surely have loads of sexy weekend!

Have a great weekend u all, not matter what shits!!!!!

Tynna said...

Dade Ghost, bald men with pot belly must use Jubah, then will look sexy and classy :))

Dade Ghost said...

KH I do wear Jubah from time to time, but I think I dont look sexy pun!

I think I want to learn to wear the turban....

suzequatro said...

and..it's monday again today..farkkkk...

Dade Ghost said...

Hehehe.... SuziQ.. that is why I have always like u..... Monday is a Fark day!!!


Origin