Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Tagged by Nour : 6 Weird things about me.

This one is tough, let me ponder.......

1) Ever since I was young, I do not feel sad and do not know how to cry, when someone passed away. I remembered someone close to me passed away when I was 10 years old. He was my cousin age 7. Everyone was crying and bawling, especially his parents. Me, I just stood there, do not know what to do. When it is time to see him for the last time, I just watched.

After that, it was all the same when I attended a funeral. Somehow, I do not feel sad for the demise. I do feel sad for those that was left behind. Even when my own parents passed away, I do not feel sad, just numb......

2) I love the color blue. Most of my clothings is blue... yeah my underwear too! Blue glasses. Blue sports shoes. Blue car. Blue roof. Blue jeans. Yeah I just love blue.......

3) I thirst to kill. I start to kill lizards when I was 5 or 6 years old. So many ways to kill a lizard. You will be surprised. Have you ever catch a scorpion and put it in a tin? Then catch as many lizards as you can. Now throw all of them into the tin with the scorpion in it too. Its like the Roman throwing their "enemies" into a den full of lions!

Then I graduated to killing monitor lizards when I was 16. My late dad, let me use his shot gun. Give me any guns, and I can use it instantly. I wanted to become a policeman or soldier, but my late dad do not allow me. I nearly kill another human being three times, but Allah is great. For only Allah knows what we do not know. I am much older now, I hope my enjoyment of taking another life will subdue, InsyAllah.

4) I like to mix what I drink or eat. For example, drinks, I will mix coffee, tea and milo together. For breakfast maybe I will mix fried rice, mee and kuey teow.

5) I enjoy making figurines with plastercine. Like most kids, I spend hours playing with them. One of my favorite is making men and women figurines, with all the curves and "accessories", and role play them in making love. How old was I then??? Sometimes if you see small (1 to 2 inches tall) human plastercine figurines at ledges or corners of buildings, that is mine ok?

6) This one is gross. Skip reading it if you have weak stomach. Hehehe.....

When making love, I like to lick assholes and armpits. No need to elaborate....


Well that's it. I am not going to tag anyone else. Sssssshhhh.... keep to yourself ok about my weirdness. I am sure most of us are weird too, just too embarass to tell or acknowledge. I pray I do not loose any "friends" writing/confessing about my weirdness.......

15 comments:

GoRgEoUs CeO said...

I like the last one. Very interesting. I love role-plays too.. :p

Tynna said...

euwww! number 6 is gross!

Diyanazman said...

only your blue color fetish and food mixing can be related too..the rest is kinda scary..hehehe

Dade Ghost said...

BT u like??? Hehehe....

KH gross! Did I not warn u... it is gross....

Diyana what is scary to u, might not be scary to me... and vice versa...

Mme RoSsé said...

that was mind boggling, i loike.

Nour said...

Yeay!!you did the tag...thank u!!! Wow after reading that list...You are one weird guy..but then again each and everyone of us has a weird side. Whether we want to share it with the rest, is a question mark la huh!

Dade Ghost said...

Dame Rosse, u like??? U r weird....

Nour, it is my pleasure, but I have to admit, it was tough for me to write. Now where do I hide myself???

JIE said...

Man, you are one sick puppy... hehehe :-) But it's these wierd traits that makes each of us unique, ya?

No.6 is... interesting...haha!

Dade Ghost said...

Yeah Jie, I am sick... sick in the head.... but I can tell u... No 6 is interesting....

ubisetela said...

ish ish...poor lizards...

Dade Ghost said...

Ubi, I no longer kill/torture lizards. I am going into bigger things... hehehe....

ili said...

lalalalalaalalala until no 6. erk!!burp!its weird when u tell everybody, keep it to ur self la..hadui..

Dade Ghost said...

Ili that is why I said do not read... why u read la?????

ili said...

biasela DG, kalo cakap jgn or do not tu yg org nak sgt bace kan?kan? ;p

Dade Ghost said...

Hehehe Ili... curiousity kills a cat...


Origin