Thursday, March 29, 2007

My confession - Girlfriends.

I have to get this thing off my chest. I do need opinion, honest sincere opinion. I realized that as a human being, I have always thought that I am right for most of the things I did. There are times I admit when I am wrong.


First and foremost, in my whole life I have fallen in love five times. Is that something that is too much, and I am considered a Casanova? Yes I do not deny that I still love all five of them. But to what degree only I know. To say that I love all of them the same, then I am a liar. Of course I have my favorite!


Is it not normal for a person, to fall in love and will always love the other party? I can understand, when you thought you fall in love, then you realize the other party is a jerk or not suitable for you, and you break off your relationship. Then I can say, you stop loving the other person.



But what if you break off due to circumstances, different religion, or parents’ intervention or even due to wrong timing? Nothing got to do with both of you. Both of you were so in love…. then how? Your love died when you find another person in your life? Then sorry I have to say this…. your love was never true!


Yes my views might be wrong. So maybe some of you that is wise may share your opinion with me.


One last question, for a person that had sex with five different women throughout their life, is he considered a Casanova?

8 comments:

Apples said...

Depends....is he 'married' to all five? heh :D

Juan Pablo said...

I thought we covered this issue. This is the sequel I guess. I don't know why your so unsure about yourself. I don't know why your so guilt ridden.

A mother has 4 kids. She loves all of them in varying degrees. She loves them all nevertheless. As long as she's being fair in her responsibilities, that's ok. Even the Prophet confirms this matter of the heart as being acceptable. A father has 4 kids he loves em all. He has 4 wives he loves em all. You have 4 brothers, and you love em all. You have 4 sisters. You love em all. You had 4 ex-girlfriends and 1 current spouse. But you love em all. What's the problem?

As long as you're fair & accountable in your dealings, possess reasonable public relations skill, your ok.

Falling in love 5 times in a lifetime doesn't make you a casanova. But 5 times at 1 go well I'd say maybe.

If you're in a relation, still loving your ex is acceptable to me. But going to her simultaneously while your in a current relationship, is not. The latter isn't what I meant.

And if you got laid with 5 different women in a lifetime, I wouldn't say your a Casanova at all. I think you're a prude..

Nour said...

to label you a casanova requires more than that...but I wld agree that falling in love with 5 girls at one go..is not good !but if it happens thru yr lifetime..then that is understandable. Some things are not worth reminiscing...celaru otak nanti.

Take care!

Dade Ghost said...

Nur not married to all five la!

Kali u maybe right we have covered some... but this thing is still questioned by one of my x gf. Seems I am not right still in love with all of them.... And now, I am branded a Casanova. Yeah I agree... making love less than 5 ladies is an angel.. hehe.. not a prude la... Thanks for your observation and views.

Nour, not at one go la... the relationship is one after the other... but sometimes overlaps.. I think I want to write it all... tapi nanti ada yg tak suka... ;)

Juan Pablo said...

I still have time. I wanna call the tabloids.. tsk tsk tsk.. I suggest you tell your particular ex-gf there was a slip of the tongue.. You stand corrected.. That you ARE ACTUALLY JUST IN LOVE with her.. WALLAAA!!~ Open and shut case.. Otherrrwise... wait I look for Karpal Singh.. Does he blog???

JIE said...

This matter still occupying ur mind? :-) Relax la DG, we are all human with emotions. Tak salah kalau sayang, tapi mesti kena caranya.

But sometimes a person has to convince him/herself that the love is over, in order to get on and concentrate with his/her current life. If you can afford to have it simultaneously, consider yourself fortunate.

Five? No, I don't think that makes u a casanova, unless it's a 5-woman orgy haha!

p/s - if u plan to run in the next election, this confession might conflict with pak lah's hadhari hehehe

Dade Ghost said...

Hehehe Kali... I think I will get Karpal.

Jie, maybe that is why I need to read the book, titled something like this, Men from Mars, Women from Venus....

ili said...

DG, u have such a big heart la uncle..why? u can love so many women,divide ur heart to them,,hehe..
me..i can only manage to love one man, gave my heart to him...put life in his..


Origin