Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I resigned this morning?


Wow, my boss caught me off guard this morning. We went to see the mayor of KL on some business matters.

After introducing ourselfs, my boss told the mayor, "My colleague, DG, formerly worked with me and now has resigned and work on his own". I was taken aback for a while. That was not in the "script" that we had rehearse........

I guess there is always the first for me..... I have not been fired... but has resigned, where in actual fact I am still working for my boss. A good story line for a Hindi movie.

I am in a foul mood.

5 comments:

david santos said...

Thsi work is very good, thank tou
have nice week.

Dade Ghost said...

Thanks Mr Santos. Or do I call u David? I see u have been blog hopping. Do visit when u have the time......

Tynna said...

whoa Dade Ghost...wassap with yr boss? Was he hinting at you?
Why did he have to lie anyway?

Diyanazman said...

so did u guys secured the tender?

Dade Ghost said...

KH I think he wasnt, but it was not in the game plan, so I was caught off guard. I am seriously looking at resigning... so maybe it is true... hehehe....

Di, not tender la, more of working together with DBKL. The Mayor was being political, so he says he will look into the matter...... same as throwing our proposal in the bin! Hehehe... so time to pressure him thru the political people... it is a dirty game...


Origin