Tuesday, March 20, 2007

KH

So, what would you like to change or reverse in your lifetime if you
could make changes ?


1) To go to Haj with my late father when I was requested to do so by him. It happened he passed away then.

2) To marry my girlfriend.

3) To finish my double degree.

4) To be able to live a simple life in my village. Or some other remote village.

5) To be able to skip those dark and crazy years of drugs and booze.

6) To be able to be on time when sending my mother to the airport when she went to Mekah. Yes, she passed away the next day.... and I was late, and could only see her walked into the immigration area. My mother passed away much later then my father. She went to the holy land every year, since my father passed away there.

7) To be close to my Maker and understand my religion since I am young.

8) To die young??? Then I would not have all these guilts.........

There you go KH.

Have a great life.

12 comments:

Tynna said...

Oh, thank you Dade Ghost! I'm sorry if it brought back sad memories...that was not my intention...
I hope it will bring some kind of relief to you to be able to write it all down...

Apples said...

My heart bleeds when I read #6....do free yourself from guilt, uncle...learn to let go...

MasyaAllah, to be able to go to Makkah every year...your mom is a blessed woman!

GoRgEoUs CeO said...

Wow..

May you be blessed with lots of happiness Dade..

ili said...

DG, do u have wife?if she read #2 mesti dia sedih..its jodoh....

Dade Ghost said...

KH what is life if it does not have ups n downs?? It hurts when we fall, but sometimes we forget when we fly....

Nur, I have learn to accept what is in store for me... but I am only a human being...

BT thanks and the same prayers for u too.....

Ili, now let me see which wife will be sad... 2nd or the x or my current gf or.... hehehe..... Sometimes we think we make others sad, but how about others make us sad....?

ili said...

hehe so complicated..too many hearts to be taken care of..we tried hard to make someone happy....think that they are the saddest person in this world but didnt realize how much they make someone beside them cried all nite...

Dade Ghost said...

Ili guess u r going thru life and learning what is all about.... We may think we are doing the best for that someone, but does that someone realise so?? There are so many scenerio where we think we r doing the best, yet what others see is different....

Nour said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nour said...

reading your list makes me ponder abt my regrets in life..well sometimes it is good to look back and learn not to make the same mistakes again..But sadly I tend to make the same mistakes over and over again...when do I ever learn la huh..

P/S: Somethings happen for a reason just like the fact that you tak sempat say good bye to your arwah mom.. I believe it is God's will gak..anyways you still can doa for her ok. Take care :)

Dade Ghost said...

Nour, I think u have learn, it is just that u care for the other person more... thus making u think u r repeating the same mistakes....

Sometimes things are not the way it seems.

ili said...

DG, for #8
-Firman Allah Taala "...Kemudian apabila sampai ajal mereka, tiadalah dapat mereka meminta dikemudiankan sesaat pun dan tidak pula mereka dapat meminta didahulukan." (AnNahl:61)
p/s: kite cume bleh get ready je,but do we?

Dade Ghost said...

Ili, when death is knocking on your door, then only we realise that it is too late.

Mari kita berdoa untuk semua supaya tidak lambat ke pangkal jalan.....


Origin