Tuesday, January 23, 2007

18 SX - Having a good sex session.

Hehehe..... no, today I am more questioning the topic itself. As I am no expert, I have to ask more questions. And maybe, in my quest to find the answers, I will learn some truth. I always wonder, if most that we heard about sex were just myths?

Q1 : Do men have a good time evertime they have sex?
Q2 : Do most men only care to satisfy themself during sex?
Q3 : Do most men thinks about sex most of the time?

I will begin to ask myself these questions. Maybe try to answer them from my own perspective view or even speculation.

There are times that I realised, topics about sex an intimacy were actually put aside or totally frowned upon by some people. These does not only involved the older generation, but also some of the younger generation.

Let me ponder on my own questions and hope to have some revealation soon. And you can bet I will have more questions! Hehehe......

To all : Have a wonderful and fulfilling sex life!

3 comments:

Hyphenated L said...

questions like that pun kena ponder ke? so what's the deal on all 3 questions.. am curious now..

Tynna said...

ehem! yeah...I was wondering why you asked the questions and dun have a ready answer to it ?

answer to number 1...will be(if I may)we dun know what the hell men feel when they have sex......must have been good according to them, if he's just a jerk...
I know after every cum..a man is bound to feel good right?...unless he's in a coma...

answer to number 2: like number one..is he just a jerk? satisfying himself and his little brother?

number 3:of coz..... men have a one track mind...all they ever think abt is sex..they think the rod they carry can pierce the world..hahahaha...freak!!

there you go...my answers dade ghost...how are ya?:p

Diyanazman said...

Allo my fren...How old are you? hehehe... Your questions make you sound like a young boy at the age of puberty.
Hehehe…


Origin