Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Supernova

Is it a new beginning? Afterall, all are only theories, backed by evidence and proof. Yet is it conclusive? But who am I to say, as I am not an expert in the above subject?

This is what I have learn in life though. What we hear we might misunderstood as the perspective of sound and meaning ranges quite vastly. For instance the sound of "bang" for those that has heard of firecrackers will be merely thought of firecrackers exploding, whereas, to those that is use to hear the sound of a handgun firing will hear and interpret it differently.

Same thing as what we see. What is proven to be a new beginning might be an end, or something else altogether. Thus the phrase "Do not belief what we hear and half belief what we see"?

The diversity of life and our mind makes living so colorful and interesting. Trying to understand it will take more than a lifetime. The lifespan of universe alone hides so many mysteries. If only we can understand a small percentage of our mind, I am confident it will help us in this journey of life. Again it is only my theory.

When face with an issue, so many times to unravel it or make sense out of it or to understand it better, I will go back to it's basic. From there maybe I can make some conclusion. Be wary that in the end, it is our own personal interpretation. Even if we get the ideas for the conclusion from journals or masters of the subject.

Before I conclude my blogging today, I want to touch on a subject that is bugging me over the weekend. In the matter of our transport or automobile. We should be joyous that the roadtax will be reduce. However, after consulting my underdeveloped brain, I realised that within a month those benefits will go to paying the new toll rates. With the impending rise of gasoline price, I wonder how long that benefit will last?

And I wonder what are our great leaders trying to inform us? We have a brain of a chimpanzee? Our beloved country is in the brink of bankrupcy? Or what? Again, it is only the theories of supernova! Does supernova really matters in our daily life?

Let us all pray that the year 2007, will be a much better year for all of us. I have always belief, one person like you, CAN make a difference!

No comments:


Origin