Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I thought I was gonna die.

It was a few years ago. After dressing up and doing some chores in the morning, at about 7 30 am I decided to take a nap. Meant to be a short nap.

I must have fallen asleep. I remembered dreaming that I was taken to a beautiful land. Everything was perfect. The buildings painted beautifully and in immaculate condition, the roads line up such as it were a painted picture with no pot holes, the meadow with the running stream so enchanting... and so on.

I was sitting on the grass field of that world. Yes, the idea of heaven slowly crept into my mind. Then I realised, that perfect world got no sound. It was silent.

I sat there seems for a very long time, but I felt at ease and in peace. Then came along a friend of mine. We sat and chatted. Talked about nothing. After nearly an hour of chatting, I looked at him and asked, "Aren't you dead? You died in an accident last year?". And he answered, " Yes."

My deceased friend disapeared suddenly as suddenly he appeared. (Yes he died in a real accident the year before). I was not alarmed. Slowly it crept into my brain... so this is the place where dead people go? Hey not bad.... such a serene and beautiful place to be.

As slowly as the ideas crept into my mind, my mind asked itself, "What am I doing here?". My mind answered, "I must have died!". A mild panic went thru my mind. I was just taking a nap, how can I have died? My mind screamed, "THIS MUST BE A DREAM.... OR NIGHTMARE!".

If I recall correctly, that so called dream was about at least more than half a day long......

I tried telling myself to wake up, it is only a dream. You see I have this ability, when in a nightmare, I can wake myself up......

Three times I tried waking myself that I am in a nightmare, but to no avail. Yes, IT SLOWLY CREPT into my mind, I have actually died in my sleep/nap.

Then the funny part. The moment I accepted that I have died, I woke up! I looked at the wall clock, and it was only about 7 35 am. A very long dream/nightmare actually was only about 5 minutes of my sleep/nap? That has always intrigue me. I have no explaination..... even until now.

So, this morning at 1 am, when I was awaken by a stomach ache, and as I ease myself in the toilet, suddenly, I felt like vomitting. I was about to faint. It was terrible, and I thought I was gonna die......

Dressed up quickly, drove to the nearest 24 hour clinic, barely stumble into the patient room. The doctor took my blood pressure. It read 110. The doctor told me it was very low. Gave me two jabs on my buttock, and asked me to rest there for half an hour. I thought I was gonna die....

I said my prayers......

Well I survived right? I am now writing this entry....... I guess it is not my time yet. Angel of death, angel of death go away! Come again another day!

Thank you Allah, for letting me live until now.... ameen.

7 comments:

SteLLaR said...

WHat you experienced... is really creepy.

Eh... I thought you are dead?

Hyphenated L said...

so much drama for one dadeghost!

Dade Ghost said...

Stell yes, by the way I did experience one more creepy incident when I was in the hostel. Maybe next time I will write about it.

HL how else I can get attention! However it did happened. This morning, I really thought I was gonna die.... I actually recite the two kalimah syahadah....

Tynna said...

hmmm! tu la! talk again abt orgasms and cums...now God wants you to 'cum' in some other way! hehehehehehe....jangan marahhhhhh cik abang..gurau saja!!

Dade Ghost said...

KH I have always wondered is orgasms against our religion? Or is it the way I wanted it discussed?

Tak mare ler.... When my time to "go" I will "cum" to God.....

Diyanazman said...

eee... takots nye...daddy, u kalau sakit gi jumpe Dr jgn mati idup balik mati idup balik...horror i tau...

Dade Ghost said...

Hiyaaa Diyana mati sekali je la... hehehe......


Origin