Sunday, January 28, 2007

Where to?

Most probably I will be to Labuan in February. So I am putting up these pictures I took on my last visit.

This first picture was a village by the sea on stilts. An it is famous due to one of its resident participating in Akademia Fantasia. Sorry I am lousy with names....... I cant remember her name.....



I like the mosque. Unfortunately I did not have the time to pray there. Maybe next time.

Overall, the village can be upgraded further for tourist destination. I dont know why, Malaysia seems to have lots of places for tourist destination, but lacking of tourism facilities ......
such a waste....



This sunset picture was taken from our hotel room. He he he..... I forgot the hotel name. I remembered it was cozy and the room are large by Kuala Lumpur standard. I remembered eating chicken wings and drinking young coconut at the stalls beside this hotel.

In February, I most probably will be in Labuan again. It is work related. Yes more papers to prepare, and this time The Boss wants some facts and figures.

Should be going to Penang too in February. A friends wedding. I was really impress by the invitation card. Pictures and a brief description of their romance......

Where else should I go this year? Maybe to Umrah in April or May?

No comments:


Origin