Monday, January 22, 2007

Visit to the hospital.

Yesterday (Sunday) evening when to a hospital somewhere in Ampang. Reached the hospital about 9:30 pm. Went straight to my friend's room.

Apparently he was involved in an accident a few days ago. Needed to be operated on. Broken bones, punctured lungs and some blood clot in the leg. He was in the ICU for a few days. By the time I visited him, he was already doing great, sitting up and able to talk non-stop!

I have to leave by 10:30 pm. That was when it all started. Like in a movie.....

Went to the lift that I came up from. Pushed the down button. It wont work. After a few minutes, I thought they (hospital management) must have switched off the lifts. So went looking for other exits or lift.

Found one nearby, just a few meters away. Pushed the down button, thank God it lights up. Soon the lift door opened up. Suddenly the atmosphere changes. I think it was because of my coward nature...... Yeah yeah I am a coward....

I parked my car on the Lower Ground level. So I pushed the LG button. It was kind of eerie, the trip down to LG. After feeling like ages, the lift door open. I was so eager to go out and get to my car.

As my right foot steps out off the lift door, I wanted to rush to the door on my left as that was supposedly the door to the car park. That was when things turns more spooky. At the supposedly exit door to the car park, it was written "Bilik Persiapan Mayat"!

My mouth was dry. I felt nausea. I retracted back my foot into the lift. If felt so slow! My pointing finger pressing hard and fast on the close door button. Then press to G floor. It felt so slow....... I did not realise that my breathing was getting heavier......

When the lift door finally opened at Ground floor, and I felt like fresh air gushing into it. Was I relief......

Took me a few more minutes to find the right exit. Greeted by the guard, and I asked him, why some of the lifts are not working? He explained that the main lifts were switched off by 10 pm. Then he directed me the way to the parking lot at Lower Ground.

From outside the building I have to walked down to the lower ground car park. How come the place was so quiet, my mind was wondering? Nobody around and the light was not that bright. I walked quickly to where my car was supposedly be. Saw my car, and I walked faster towards it.

Then as I off the alarm of my car, I most probably was so scared by then, that my head keep on telling me to looked over my shoulder. To look back at where the main lift lobby that I took originally, cause supposedly a few meters away was the other lift to the morgue at Lower Ground.

Man was I scared again! And slowly I looked at the doors that was supposedly going into the morgue....... it was thightly closed. It was dark, but there was nothing. I quickly jumped into my car, start the engine and off I went...... like a jack rabbit!

Hehehe.... I was scared.. and I am a coward!

2 comments:

Diyanazman said...

hehehe...camana lah boleh sampai ke bilik mayat tu... aduh!!
but hospitals can be really scary...
i just had an xfiles rated experience recently...after reading your entry i think i should jot down mine too...hehehe..
by the way, youre not a coward...any tom dick and harry would get spooked kalau cari parking jumpa rumah mayat..:p

Dade Ghost said...

I hope to read your xfiles experience soon Diyana....

I know who I am. I am a coward. I am learning to control my fear. Maybe soon, I will control my cowardness. Cheers!


Origin