Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Answers for my friends. 18 SX.

Too much work lately, and I don't have enough sleep. Was with the contractors till early this morning. Just finish presenting the cash flow to my boss. Surprise ... surprise... The boss accepted my cash flow proposal that I rushed to do this morning. So now preparing to present to the board members tomorrow morning. I am tired and do not have enough sleep. To top it all I am not done yet preparing for my presentation Friday afternoon. Ermmm... two papers.... Let me ponder....

Thanks HL for your comment. I never thought you will comment on my blog. Ya la, I have been commenting on your blog for years..... I can't wait when Ni-mu will start her own blog! Why I need to ponder on those question was because I am trying to find some answers other than my own.

KH! Finally I got you to comment on my blog. Can't resist the topic I assume? Partly written to get a response from you. Hey, overall I am doing great, especially knowing my angel is hovering near by. I appreciate that you visited my blog often.

Diyana, you can be assured old people like me do think in a very immature way at times. And definitely when you come to my age, you will be enlighten that there is a part in us, that does not want to grow up. Me, I am a coward, immature and insecure person. No, I am not degrading myself, but more of coming to terms with myself.


Ah! Now come to the answers. I hope the answers can give more insight to men in general.

1) Do men have a good time everytime they have sex?
A1) Yes in general, men do feel good everytime they had sex. Of course, discounting those that has ED or mentally challenge.
A2) In general, men do have great sex when they have positive chemistry with their partner (caught you ladies there, need not be with the opposite sex!).
A3) However, there are times when the foreplay was so intense, that the finishing was an anticlimax.......

2) Do most men only care to satisfy themself during sex?
A1) This is where my 25% theory comes in. About 25% of the male population only care that they are satisfied. Another 25% may NOT satisfy their partners. The other 25% may satisfy their partners. And if you are lucky, the rest of the 25% would love to satisfy you too. So do not bother to ask the first batch of 25% to satisfy you. The next 25% need lots of hardwork from you if you want to be satisfied. And the next 25% usually will follow your response. Well, the lucky one (or the unlucky one, see some people can be satisfied more than 8 times a day!) they just make a wonderful sex slave! So which male category are you in? Dont worry, after reading this I am sure you want to be last batch of 25% or maybe the first batch?

3) Do most men think about sex most of the time?
A1) KH seems to think so. Maybe it is true. I have been thinking about sex since I was 6 years old.
A2) I would like to think more of, when a man sees a sexy person, then the visualisation and fantasizing kicks in. Men don't usually think about sex when they see a beautiful person. They admire that person.
A3) However, there is a third eye on a second head down there, that is blind, but that second head without a brain does have it's issue of wanting "it" every now and then. Most of the time uncontrollable!

Ermm... I hope I answered my questions well. Anyone care to grade my answers?

Below are more questions, however, I will only attempt to answer it next week. All of you are welcome to give your answers meanwhile.

Ladies and gentlemen, here are the questions:

Q1) Can all women achieve orgasm?

Q2) Can all women achieve orgasm everytime they have sex?

Q3) Does women fake orgasm?

Cheers!

6 comments:

ubisetela said...

erkk.. cannot help
i donno the answers yet :D

Tynna said...

1) All women can achieve an orgasm..we take some time getting it, coz, what we have is shorter then what men have...it's the same thing tho...men have to have friction they call F*ing...women also need friction, we call stimulation....comprende?

2)"can all women achieve orgasm when they have sex"...hmmm..
tactics...that comes frm men..I salute a man who can make me cum and he waits for me...
if a man only rams and is a one minute fella...what orgasm are we talking abt ?

3)Women fake orgasm when she wants the guy OFF her fasttttt! he might be a lousy farker or someone who is only ramming..
or...maybe she dun want him to lose face so she fakes it, to make him feel good...

Shyit!! if women have to fake all the time..I think it's time to get another guy...right girls?

Tynna said...

dade ghost..check out my new blog :D..http://blackfeline2020.blogspot.com

Diyanazman said...

Blackfeline... totally agree with you...hehehehe

Check out mine:
www.diyanazman.com

Dade ( I pronouce Daddy ), where are u?

Dade Ghost said...

Ubikayu! There u r. Hey when u going to update your blog? This can be your learning blog for all the question u dare not ask your parents or friends.

KH, I will try to give my answers next week. Your answers teach me a few things about women.... ermm...
Welcome back to blogging land. Maybe you can write on how to make You cum! I apologise if I am being too direct....

Yes my daughter Diyana... I am your Dadie.... I like your blog. Love Azman blogging too. Sorry la have been busy with office work.

Tynna said...

hehehhe Dade Ghost..I write on how to make me cum?...that will be spilling the beans now won't it?

A man that beds me must be smart to make me moan...if he can't then he better stay at home and play with his little bro down there...

If I have to teach my man then he must be bloody lousy..so lousy that I have to make lessons when making love??...tak moh la!!


Origin