Sunday, January 07, 2007

Issues of my heart.

Other than that I am a high risk person for a heart attack or stroke, my heart is in good condition. Well ... maybe relatively good condition.

I have difficulty in my love life. Hehehehe..... not what you are thinking. Afterall, what are you thinking? Gee... I dont really know.

Have any of you been in a situation like for instance, you are in love? The other person loves you too. The chemistry is there. From the moments our lips touches for the first time, instantly we knew we were meant for each other.

From that day onwards, every moment in our life is so... so great... so beautiful ... so meaningful .... and so complete. A couple so deeply in love. Everything was just right......

But....

Yes, there is always a but!

How come we cant be leading our life together? Why? All these years.... that question hounds me. More questions remains.... when, where, how? Yet we are still in love.... so very in love....

No comments:


Origin