Monday, January 08, 2007

Days of the Dragon.

Not a good way to start the year. Not a good day to start the week. Everytime I am feeling low, I will imagine the dragons. To pick myself up again, I will imagine slaying the dragons. So far, I have slayed too many dragons.... maybe its time to choose a different path?

A fool I have been. Falling in love without conditions. Believing that love can be so pure. Love in its unique beauty and splendor engulfing me.... only to despair within the unknown .....

Dragon oh dragon
Why do thee I slay?
Out of ignorance
Deep in my arrogance

Am I in a fairy tale?
In a dream so frail
Chaos sunders of nightmare
In realms of turbulance fray

Nay the rumour mongers
Shall I pray for harbinger?
Or die
In a spasm of love?


In a rambling mode. Weary and tired. I better sign off ......I

No comments:


Origin