Thursday, January 18, 2007

The Second Presentation.


I got to salute my boss. Last week we had a presentation for a system application with our potential client. The presentation sucks. Hehehe.... I was the "bidan terjun" project manager. So blame it on me okay!

To start off, the notebook or software made the application hang. From then on it just went down hill. By the first half of the presentation, the potential client team leader told us we were not addressing the tender requirements. To top it all at the end, we were told that we do not conform to the tender declaration requirement.

Me, being "bidan terjun" manage to profusely apologise for the all the negative things that happened. Realised by then we lost the tender.

A small glimmer of hope shines thru, when the potential client team leader gave us until last Friday to reply and update them of our shortcomings.

Discussed with my boss and our partners in the tender. Decided to ask for another presentation and asked for more information on their requirements. So the appeal and request letter was sent last Friday by our partner.

My boss must have someone big behind him in this tender. Monday I got a call informing us to do another presentation on Thursday. Yup today. Now I am nervous. Shall I puke this time if I f__k it up again? Hehehe..... I might just do that!

3 comments:

Zetty said...

oh! i've enocuntered such vendor before. datang presentation unprepared, tak address tender requirements and such.

kelakar tgk vendor tu kena hentam dgn my client baeekk punya...berpeluh2.

but since this happened to u..well, okaylahh..kesian u. and good luck with the 2nd presentation, jgn buat reenactment of the first one sudah la hehehe.

TunaTurner said...

all the best dude!;)

Dade Ghost said...

Zet tu la.... selalu orang lain, kali ni aku sendiri!

Thanks Tiena.


Origin