Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I hate surprises.

Early in the morning at work. And I have not had my burn toast yet! I heard a familiar voice. A voice that supposedly not to be heard again...... at least in this company.

This voice belongs to a person that supposedly left the company. Lets say we have our differences, and this person supposedly left the company, at least that was what I was told by The Boss! Ermm .... looks like another cover up.

People that does the job, got sent off. And the management retain people like this. Never mind what the person did, but it turns the company upside down at one time.

Looks like back to the drawing board. Dont you all love company politics? Ermmm... not my cup of tea. But what to do??? The Boss seems to favor certain people... as I recall when I first join the company.... DG there are three people here that you cannot touch... If I have to choose, I will choose them over you.... and me? As usual, just kept my mouth shut. Who am I? His The Boss......

I just love when work gets so interesting! What a way to begin 2007 at work!?!

4 comments:

suzequatro said...

hey dadeghost! yea it's me sooz, sood..whichever u like it :)
hows it goin with ya? good to hear that u are kickin and alive as a ghost. haha

wishing you a miraculous 2007!

Dade Ghost said...

Hehehehe! This is a welcome surprise! I accidently went blog hopping and someone mentioned Sooz. Guess u r the only one that I use to call Sood!

I am glad I stumble upon your new blog.... Keep on blogging...

But I was quiet taken aback that Leez @kucingbuncit has stopped blogging.

Zetty said...

office politic hanya best when u r on the winning team. tapi bila u r in the kena-hantam team...aiyoh, suxx ok!

Dade Ghost said...

Zet, I just love the challenge. Either way it is interesting. Read my next blog. Hehehe....


Origin