Sunday, January 21, 2007

Playing kite.

II had to the opportunity to play the kite today. Maybe because I do not play kite enough when I was a kid. Thus whenever, I have the time, I will play my kites. Actually I have three kites.

One have two strings. This one currently is my favourite. However, it is the one very difficult to handle. You can do acrobatic stunts with this one. I am not an expert yet, but I have seen two guys play their kites in tandem. They flew it in paterns, and it looks very well coordinated.

The other two are just like the one in the picture above. One red and one black looks like bats. Very easy to launch and fly. Sometimes when I am at my wits end, I would just take out this two kites and fly it. It give me some peace of mind.

I wish I can be with the kites more often. Well lets see if I can make the Boer Goats business lucrative enough for me to have some time playing kites.

2 comments:

Diyanazman said...

i dont think ive ever flown a kite before... isk...sedih...

Dade Ghost said...

Really Diyana? This weekend bring Azman along... buy a kite, just like the one I have... one red for you and one black for Azman.... buy extra thick tread so that your kite can fly higher.....

Something like fishing la... it ease your mind...


Origin