Monday, January 29, 2007

18SX - Female Orgasm

Warning : If this article offends you, please do not read. I am not an expert in this matter and not liable for anything that is written hereafter.

Time for me to answer those questions. I hate Mondays, so I think I will answer it today. Now what was the questions again?

Q1) Can all women achieve orgasm?

A1) Not all, but most can achieve orgasm. Those that can't are usually too deep rooted on the negativity of sex. Some does not even know that they are suppose to have orgasm.
Note: For those that is in the 75% category (Please refer to my 25% theory general answer to Q2) you can definitely achieve orgasm!


Q2) Can all women achieve orgasm everytime they have sex?

A1) Possible.
Note: The more you understand and be more sensitive about your lady partner, the easier you can help her achieve her orgasm. Technics differ, most by use of the middle fingers and tongues while some awesome dudes they deliver with raw farking(KH I use your spelling for that forbidden word)!


Q3) Does women fake orgasm?

A1) They do. Please refer to some of the reason already answered by blackfeline aka KH (Kuching Hitam).
Note: However, men should know and be aware when their lady partner(s) fake. Men also should accept the facts that there are times men can't perform the best all the time.



I do wish that there are guide to make a women achieve orgasm. This subject I will ponder. Maybe my next topic. Maybe some of the ladies will blog about it?







Female orgasm frequent Answers & Questions. Would like to see KH start a forum maybe? Hey, I think it helps the world if more women can achieve orgasm. Imagine the world without wars....... he he he... I am too far fetch, or is it?




Now who can tell me how the above Gel function? (Picture courtesy of sexxtoy.uk.com).

9 comments:

suzequatro said...

does the orgasm gel smell good?

SteLLaR said...

orgasm gel...
herm.....

Dade Ghost said...

SuziQ I am asking if anybody can tell me about it.. so I am also in the dark... but if u ask about smell... ermmm... why? Never mind, I am thinking how it is used in the first place....

Stellar... Stell.... welcome... how r u? U know anything about this gel?

Tynna said...

ehem! I can guess what that gel is for dade ghost.....just as you guys have all kinds of stimulants.I'm sure the gel is to arouse the female's appetite or to make the clit more sensitive so to achieve an orgasm...but it's not natural is it?
yes, I have read in the Hite's Report that some women dun even know what an orgasm is...but like I've said before...if a man is good in bed he can make a stone crumble...and what bliss it is to get a cum!
I dun think I wanna start a forum on sex...I'm not a complete expert on that subject...just my experience...

Dade Ghost said...

KH my guess on the gel is the same as yours, therefore, I think any normal baby oil bought from the shelf can be use to help women cum.....

On the forum thingy is that I think, personally I rather read the experience of people. Yes we are not expert in this matter. But I hope the readers can get benefit from the experience of others. Just a thought... Anyhow love reading your experience ... especially if your wordings can be graphical... Hehehehe... Yeah I am sick on the head!

SteLLaR said...

Am good dade. Looks like you're back.

Orgasm gel sounds very orgasmic. But I know nothing about it. Hehehehe

Zetty said...

what is the instruction printed on the orgasm gel?

"rub..rub.?"

Dade Ghost said...

Stell I think that Gel serve the purpose as if u were to use baby oil... have u ever tried?? Dasar I gatal!

Ala Zet... I dunno la the instruction... but must be something like that la kot?? With circular motion ke... or up n down stroke! Now, memang dasar I gatal!! Wakakaka.....

Tynna said...

dah la...kalau u rasa you gatal ...diam jer.......we all know dade ghost:))


Origin